It’s getting way more higher level, this functions name is even Process(Obj) with only one generic object structure named…wait for it…Obj. The data looks correct some of the time and incorrect at others. You don’t see any more NaN values popping up and the math is commented fairly well. You’re still not sure if this function is written correctly but it feels correct.
What do you do?
- Double check all of the math
- Better to just assume it’s wrong. Someone’s gotta remake this whole code base, guess it’s gotta be you
- Go up another function one more before you’re at the main() function
- Try going back to CallProcess_For_Iterate_All(Obj,Nums,i)
- Try going back to ReIterateThroughDataBaseGreaterThanZero(X,YIn,Params)